View Profile BrokeAssassin

10 Audio Reviews

Sharp/Soft

You might wanna round off the attack on that kick, I think it's punching a little to hard. (That does however create a nice pulse)

MMM. Yummy

I think the composition is great, but the sounds (For instance ?Clavier? and Bass) sound a little cheap/standard. Also some effects (reverbing the clavier) might help.

If you'd get yourself some good plugins and soundpacks and this could be a great song!

Peace.

C-life responds:

^^
yea its still cheapy eh
but i havent found a good tutorial on how to filter the sounds yet and bout the soundpacks and plugins.. could you recommend something?
and ofcoarse there will still be more sound mixed into it ^^

Funky ! funky !

Awesome, love the WahWah stuff and the First Riff is so Funky!
Takes me trough multiple styles without me minding, 'cause it all fits with in the boundarys of the song. Mind Blowing Style, do the funk! As stated below, a chilled out jet funky journey!
Keep on Funkin' n Freakin' !

Hyper-Freak92 responds:

Thanks so much. Keeping my influences together while still passing out a polished product is a high-barred goal, and it's good to know I can achieve it.

I intend to to continue both funking and freaking, my friend!

~Wes

The guy behind Broke Assassin is Terry Menger, a Dutch student spewing out: Hiphop, Triphop, Ambient, Chillout, Lounge, and the occasional trance or drum n bass song. Chillout & Lounge are his main focus.

29, Male